Phantom Six Leaflet
Phantom Six Manual
Three Phase Two Quadrant DC Power Controller
- 380/525V Three Phase AC Supply
- 440/600V, 40 – 1500A DC Output
- Internal P I D control
The Phantom 6 is a three phase 2 quadrant converter designed to provide high performance variable speed control of DC motors.
The Phantom 6 is characterised by its system orientation, diagnostic features, ease of maintenance, compact size and advanced technology.
- Adaptive current control
- 3 term PID speed control with phase advance
- Link selection of armature or tachometer feedback
- LED indication of 6 normal conditions
- LED indication of 8 fault conditions
- Comprehensive remote signalling
The Phantom 6 control cards are available as a rack system enabling us to interface to a customers existing thyristor based rectifier stack.
For further information on this controller please contact us or download any information available above.